Carpet Cleaning by Allaire Chem-Dry servicing Clark
Your local Chem-Dry franchise, Allaire Chem-Dry, has a unique approach to Clark carpet cleaning that will undoubtedly provide you with a better Clark carpet cleaning experience. The experts in Clark carpet cleaning at Allaire Chem-Dry use the power of carbonation to extract more dirt and grime from the carpets in your home or business, giving them a much deeper, more thorough clean. Further, our carbonated carpet cleaning substances only require us to use a fraction of the amount of moisture that steam cleaners typically need. This allows for your carpets to dry quickly and also helps to prevent the growth of mold and mildew underneath your carpets.
Chem-Dry’s signature cleaning solution, The Natural®, is a cleaning mixture that, through the power of carbonation, lifts dirt to the surface where it is whisked away. The Natural is non-toxic and ideal for homes with kids and pets, and recently received the Green Certification.
Our healthy and effective Clark carpet cleaning services are sure to go beyond even your greatest expectations. Chem-Dry is preferred by residential customers and business professionals alike. The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) designated Chem-Dry as a company deserving of the CRI Seal of Approval for the unique and innovative Hot Carbonating System. This program identifies effective Clark carpet cleaning solutions and equipment that are able to clean your carpets efficiently and also helps protect your residential or commercial facility’s valuable carpet investment. The blue and green CRI Seal of Approval is proof that you are investing in a quality Clark carpet cleaning service.
Chem-Dry’s Carpet Sanitizer
Well-maintained and cleaned carpet and upholstery will help to ensure a healthier home environment by reducing the amount of dust and allergens present in your Clark home. Your Allaire Chem-Dry carpet cleaning professionals in Clark can apply a special carpet deodorizer and sanitizer to reduce unhealthy bacteria in your carpets. Request the Healthy Home carpet cleaning package, which includes our sanitizer and deodorizer formula along with your carpet cleaning, for your next cleaning appointment.
Chem-Dry carpet cleaning’s Healthy Home carpet cleaning package is designed to protect your home from allergens which plague most Clark households. Common allergens ‘hiding’ in the home environment include:
- Dust mites are microscopic arachnids found anywhere there is dust. Just one gram of dust can contain anywhere from 100 to 500 dust mites.
- Allergens are constantly tracked into the home from outdoors. Some are present in the home because of pets, while others (such as mold) grow in damp areas. Research has shown that indoor carpet environments act as a collector for these allergens. When carpets are not professionally cleaned regularly, these particles can become airborne.
- Mold spores are microscopic fungal “seeds” that thrive in damp areas of the home, such as the basement, kitchen, and bathroom. Carpet and upholstery dust harbors millions of fungal spores.
- Cockroaches are common, unseen house guests. Their body parts and droppings are highly allergenic.
- Pollen is the microscopic reproductive component of flowering plants and trees. It enters the home from outdoors and is a common component of house dust.
- Pet dander is small scales of skin shed by animals.
Dust Mite Allergens
The first step in eliminating the dust mite allergen is a thorough cleaning of your Clark home, including hot carbonation extraction of the carpet, rugs, upholstery.
Laboratory studies demonstrated that when dust mite droppings are treated with the main active ingredient contained in Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen, the allergens are denatured, rendering them harmless to people who display allergic systems to dust mite allergens.
We believe Dust Mite Anti-Allergen to be the most effective and safest product available today for surface treatment of dust mite allergens.
Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anit-Allergen is derived from naturally occurring extracts found in plants and trees. It works by instantly deactivating the allergen found in dust mite droppings.
Ask your Chem-Dry professional for more on how an application of Dust Mite Anti-Allergen can benefit your home.
Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Benefits
- Suitable for carpets, bedding, mattresses, and all household furnishings.
- Effectively controls major causes of asthma.
- Not harmful to humans or animals.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Not a drug or a pesticide.
- Contains no CFCs and is fully biodegradable.
- Proven in studies to be effective in rendering dust mite allergens harmless.
Featured TestimonialsMore Testimonials
- Basking Ridge
- Bay Head
- Beach Haven
- Belle Mead
- Berkeley Heights
- Blackwells Mills
- Bound Brook
- Bradley Gardens
- Colts Neck
- East Millstone
- Fair Haven
- Far Hills
- Franklin Park
- Franklin Township
- Green Brook
- Liberty Corner
- Little Silver
- Long Beach Island
- Neshanic Station
- New Providence
- Normandy Beach
- North Branch
- North Plainfield
- Point Pleasant
- Rocky Hill
- Scotch Plains
- Sea Girt
- South Bound Brook
- South Branch
- Spring Lake
- Toms River
- Union County
- Upper Freehold
- West Millington