Carpet Care Tips by Allaire Chem-Dry
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning is just like exercise. If you get into a routine and keep it up, you will see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the right way to clean carpet will help you save time by doing it correctly the first time with products that do the job right from the start. Not only will Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your carpet clean and looking great.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use mats : Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your home.
- Change your air filters : Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet.
Amazing! Greg was so knowledgeable and helpful! I highly recommend using this company for any type of cleaning you needBrittanie Vangeli
Greg was amazing! Did an incredible job. A tech that really knows his stuff. Ask for him if you want an amazing job. Great company.Mel Kling
Great job, professional , on time ; on budget.Christine Farin
Excellent company, great customer service, and very knowledgeable staff!Jenn Wills
Very professional, knowledgeable & honest. Very happy with service.Diane Carney
Professional, competent, friendly service from scheduling the appt to the work they did!Sharon Knightly
Excellent service. Came on time Cleaned out couch and rug. Did an excellent job for a great price Highly recommendColleen Lowe
Great results, on time and very efficient!!Heather Brown Varley