Carpet Care Tips by Allaire Chem-Dry
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning is just like exercise. If you get into a routine and keep it up, you will see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the right way to clean carpet will help you save time by doing it correctly the first time with products that do the job right from the start. Not only will Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your carpet clean and looking great.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use mats : Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your home.
- Change your air filters : Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet.
Matt was punctual, courteous and made our carpets look like new!! Highly recommend!nicole pilkington
I highly recommend Allaire. They are very curious tech was so polite and in time. The job he did to my mattress was incredible.Gabriella Dechert
They did an Excellent job cleaning our floors, steps, area rugs , couch and kitchen chair seats! We will only use Chem-dry in the future!Darlene Pantano
Greg is super knowledgeable and great to work with.Alisia Lane
Had my sofa cleaned and they did a good job. Very satisfiedPhyllis Schwartz
Wow! Great job!Paula Lynch
Artie and Mike were very personable and very efficient with the the quality of their work! I was extremely satisfied!Ginni Lager Giles
Super personable service staff who carried out work quickly and professionally. Fair value for money.S L