Carpet Care Tips by Allaire Chem-Dry
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning is just like exercise. If you get into a routine and keep it up, you will see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the right way to clean carpet will help you save time by doing it correctly the first time with products that do the job right from the start. Not only will Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your carpet clean and looking great.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use mats : Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your home.
- Change your air filters : Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet.
I had a fantastic experience with Mathew Pignataro. He was quick, efficient and very confident in getting our stain out. Thank you Matt!Meghan Hinck
Very nice people and extremely professional and fair.Nancy Padalino Robertelli
Great service, moved my furniture because of my back condition, men were cordial, clean and floors and carpets were greatSteve Prioli
Artie was right on time, very personable and professional. They were super quick and efficient and everything came out great!Bethany Ritota
5 star service. Best in the business and fairly priced . Gentleman who came to my home was clean professional and quick. Will be using again.Angelo Bailey
Great job on carpets. Crew is neat, professional and on time. I have used them for over 5 years, always great results.Mike Denes
Because they do a great job Very professionalBud Eckert
Fantastic service and worked so well. Very happy with the work. Happy to recommend and will use this service again.Stephanie Brennan