Carpet Care Tips by Allaire Chem-Dry
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning is just like exercise. If you get into a routine and keep it up, you will see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the right way to clean carpet will help you save time by doing it correctly the first time with products that do the job right from the start. Not only will Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your carpet clean and looking great.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use mats : Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your home.
- Change your air filters : Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet.
Excellent service great cleaning will use again and againLinda Pujia
Very informative on the phone, very prompt and courteous on the day of the service, and a job very well done! Thank you, Matt!Deidre Kukucka
They do a great job, always prompt and careful in my house with their equipment. He is very knowledgeable and professional.M Peters
Always a pleasure doing business with Allaire Chem Dry. Greg is a super, knowledgeable technician.Suzanne Connors
I have been using this company for years, and they do excellent work. I highly recommend them. Artie is an excellent technician.Nancy Pearson
Angelo was super sweet and efficient he had a great attitude the whole time he went above and beyond for me and I will be sure to contact them again !Brianna Millet
It was a pleasure having Artie and Mike in our home. They were extremely professional and hard-working. A real pleasure.Jeff Smith
Great overall experience and results. The technician Matt was awesome!Robert Dudas