Specialty Stain Removal
Allaire Chem-Dry‘s professional technicians can remove most any stain. Armed with an arsenal of the industry’s finest stain-removal products and tools, Allaire Chem-Dry can remove, or minimize all types of stains.
Your best chance for removing a stain is to act as quickly as possible after the spot is made. The longer a spot sits on the carpet or upholstery, the harder it becomes to remove. While most stains can be removed, some require advanced technical skill and expert cleaning solutions. Chem-Dry leads the industry in products and solutions, helping you win the battle against tough stains.
Allaire Chem-Dry‘s technicians are willing to try and remove any stain. We have had success removing spots such as: berries, soda, juice, blood, candy, nail polish, coffee, honey, Kool-Aid, jelly, mud, lipstick, Ketchup, marker, rust, throw-up, urine, wine and many others. Each stain is somewhat unique, but our staff is expertly armed to battle even the toughest stains. If you want to know if can remove a stain call us at (732) 751-8520 and our helpful staff will let you know.
“If we can’t get it out. No one can.” All Allaire Chem-Dry professionals are prepared with tools to remove virtually any stain. Our technician will prepare an on-site evaluation for any stains and provide a no-obligation estimate.
- The black mold was treated on our roof sheathing making it look new again.I highly recommend Brian and Allaire.Jp Hanley
- I highly recommend them for all your carpet cleaning needs.Charles Johnson
- Very pleased. Technician was on time, very polite, professional n completed job quickly. I am happy with results.S Jane
- Loved to have my carpets cleaned by Chem-Dry.Ernesto L
- Brian did a great job and it was an effort to clean some stains on the sofa. I would use him again in a heartbeat!Jean Matzinger
- Very pleased with cleaning. Matt was very helpful. Thanks for a good job!Dorothy Lau
- We were very pleased with the service. Our carpets look better than ever. The serviceman was friendly, thorough and careful.David Connerty
- Matt always does an awesome job and is very trustworthy. I highly recommend!Jennifer Jerkowski Schonger