Chem-Dry’s unique approach to carpet cleaning provides a better experience. Allaire Chem-Dry uses the power of carbonation to extract more dirt and grime from your carpets, giving them a deeper clean. As well, our carbonated cleaning substances only require us to use a fraction of the moisture steam cleaners require. This allows your carpets to dry quicker and helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew under your carpet.
Chem-Dry’s signature cleaning solution, The Natural®, is a cleaning mixture that, through the power of carbonation, lifts dirt to the surface where it is whisked away. The Natural is non-toxic and ideal for homes with kids and pets, and recently received the Green Certification.
Our deep cleaning and healthy carpet cleaning service is sure to exceed your expectations. Chem-Dry is preferred by customers and professionals alike. The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) designated Chem-Dry as a company deserving the CRI Seal of Approval for the innovative and unique Hot Carbonating System. This program identifies effective carpet cleaning solutions and equipment that can clean carpet right the first time and protect a home or commercial facility’s carpet investment. The blue and green CRI Seal of Approval is proof that you are investing in a quality service.
Chem-Dry’s Carpet Sanitizer
Well-maintained and cleaned carpet and upholstery will help ensure a healthy home environment by reducing the amount of dust and allergens present. Your Chem-Dry carpet cleaning professionals can apply a special carpet deodorizer and sanitizer to reduce unhealthy bacteria in your carpets. Request the Healthy Home carpet cleaning package, which includes our sanitizer and deodorizer formula along with your carpet cleaning, for your next cleaning appointment.
Chem-Dry carpet cleaning’s Healthy Home carpet cleaning package is designed to protect your home from allergens which plague most households. Common allergens ‘hiding’ in the home environment include:
- Dust mites are microscopic arachnids found anywhere there is dust. Just one gram of dust can contain anywhere from 100 to 500 dust mites.
- Allergens are constantly tracked into the home from outdoors. Some are present in the home because of pets, while others (such as mold) grow in damp areas. Research has shown that indoor carpet environments act as a collector for these allergens. When carpets are not professionally cleaned regularly, these particles can become airborne.
- Mold spores are microscopic fungal “seeds” that thrive in damp areas of the home, such as the basement, kitchen, and bathroom. Carpet and upholstery dust harbors millions of fungal spores.
- Cockroaches are common, unseen house guests. Their body parts and droppings are highly allergenic.
- Pollen is the microscopic reproductive component of flowering plants and trees. It enters the home from outdoors and is a common component of house dust.
- Pet dander is small scales of skin shed by animals.
Dust Mite Allergens
The first step in eliminating the dust mite allergen is a thorough cleaning of the home, including hot carbonation extraction of the carpet, rugs, upholstery.
Laboratory studies demonstrated that when dust mite droppings are treated with the main active ingredient contained in Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen, the allergens are denatured, rendering them harmless to people who display allergic systems to dust mite allergens.
We believe Dust Mite Anti-Allergen to be the most effective and safest product available today for surface treatment of dust mite allergens.
Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen is derived from naturally occurring extracts found in plants and trees. It works by instantly deactivating the allergen found in dust mite droppings.
Ask your Chem-Dry professional for more on how an application of Dust Mite Anti-Allergen can benefit your home.
Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Benefits
- Suitable for carpets, bedding, mattresses, and all household furnishings.
- Effectively controls major causes of asthma.
- Not harmful to humans or animals.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Not a drug or a pesticide.
- Contains no CFCs and is fully biodegradable.
- Proven in studies to be effective in rendering dust mite allergens harmless.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
Before and After Gallery: Carpet Cleaning
On time,’ very efficient & did a good jobRichard Dalton
Very happy with the service removed spills and prompt serviceMark Cure
Awesome service! A job well done! I'll definitely use them on a regular basis?Tom Froehlich
I had a fantastic experience with Mathew Pignataro. He was quick, efficient and very confident in getting our stain out. Thank you Matt!Meghan Hinck
Very nice people and extremely professional and fair.Nancy Padalino Robertelli
Great service, moved my furniture because of my back condition, men were cordial, clean and floors and carpets were greatSteve Prioli
Artie was right on time, very personable and professional. They were super quick and efficient and everything came out great!Bethany Ritota
5 star service. Best in the business and fairly priced . Gentleman who came to my home was clean professional and quick. Will be using again.Angelo Bailey