Wool Carpet Care Tips
One of the most crucial areas of carpet maintenance is removal of spots and spills. It is of the utmost importance to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled, and always have the necessary cleaning materials at hand. uses special professional cleaning agents designed for use with your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full.
- Exercise prevention maintenance by placing absorbent mats at the most frequently used entrances to your home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. Filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used chairs.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by , ask about our Wool Safe® products.
Allaire Chem-Dry is rated 4.9 out of 5 based on approximately 104 reviews from around the Web.
The team cleaned my sofa, bedroom-carpet, and stairs. They did a fantastic job. Everybody was professional. Communication from booking until the appointment...Dan Berman
Very Professional and provided helpful hints on caring our rug and sofa 👍👍Jack Coscia
Artie and Mike did a fabulous job. Will only use them from now on.Janis Bonsignore
Matt cleaned my couch and the rug in my husbands office today. He couldn’t have been more pleasant, informative and professional. Everything looks beautiful!...Pamela Tomae Masterson
Wonderful professional job as always!! Matt was awesome 😀Nancy Murray
They did a great job carpets look like new Greg at Chem Dry really knows his stuffKevin O'Rourke
He was on time , professional and friendly. My couch looks and smells terrific-no more dog smell. YayVera Vicini
Service was great! Highly recommend Allaire Chem Dry!Sheila Sarnasi