Wool Carpet Care Tips
One of the most crucial areas of carpet maintenance is removal of spots and spills. It is of the utmost importance to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled, and always have the necessary cleaning materials at hand. uses special professional cleaning agents designed for use with your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full.
- Exercise prevention maintenance by placing absorbent mats at the most frequently used entrances to your home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. Filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used chairs.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by , ask about our Wool Safe® products.
Extremely professional and worked till the stain was gone. Matt the technician was courteous and cared about our home.Mary Kennedy
We used Allaire ChemDry for the first time and we had a wonderful experience. Greg was so friendly and helpful and knowledgeable!Madalyn Hanley
Wonderful experience - Artie was on time and did an excellent job. Affordable and great service. Highly recommend.Elayne
We will never use another fabric cleaning service again! This is our third time using Chem Dry to clean our couch.Tania Wilcox
First time cleaning with Allaire Chem Dry…..awesome! They were on time, professional, clean and explained everything.Jane Mahoney
I have been using Chen- Dry for years and always get exceptional service!Suzanne Macnow
I just want to say - Greg @ Allaire Chem-Dry - is the best!!!Brandy Lodzinski
I have had several wonderful experiences with this company. They are very professional, always on time, and do a great job!Linda Frumkin