Wool Carpet Care Tips
One of the most crucial areas of carpet maintenance is removal of spots and spills. It is of the utmost importance to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled, and always have the necessary cleaning materials at hand. uses special professional cleaning agents designed for use with your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full.
- Exercise prevention maintenance by placing absorbent mats at the most frequently used entrances to your home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. Filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used chairs.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by , ask about our Wool Safe® products.
Excellent service . Driver prompt !Lisa DiRago Grasso
As always- Allaire Chem Dry did a great job! On time-professional service! Thank you!Lorraine Conte
Very efficient and always on time.alan lepofsky
They did such a great job!!! Very professional. And would use again in the futureSheila Tschebotarew
So professional my porcelain tile looks brand new. Will use them again when needed.Cynthia Hannen
What a great experience. From my initial call to scheduling my appointment through the carpet cleaning. The carpets turned out fantastic.Barbara Randolph Furson
Amazing! Greg was so knowledgeable and helpful! I highly recommend using this company for any type of cleaning you needBrittanie Vangeli
Great job, professional , on time ; on budget.Christine Farin