Wool Carpet Care Tips
One of the most crucial areas of carpet maintenance is removal of spots and spills. It is of the utmost importance to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled, and always have the necessary cleaning materials at hand. uses special professional cleaning agents designed for use with your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full.
- Exercise prevention maintenance by placing absorbent mats at the most frequently used entrances to your home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. Filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used chairs.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by , ask about our Wool Safe® products.
Artie and Mike were very personable and very efficient with the the quality of their work! I was extremely satisfied!Ginni Lager Giles
Super personable service staff who carried out work quickly and professionally. Fair value for money.S L
Nice work from Matt.Ann Liptak
Excellent service, great job, fast efficient and reasonably priced. I strongly recommend using their services.Peter A
Matt, my technician was prompt, polite and professional. He did a fantastic job on my sectional couch. It looks and smells GREAT !!!Shawn Wray
The technician GreggWas extremely knowledgeable ,promt,courteous and did a fantastic job.maureen santiago
Good job. Thank you!Dorit B
Prompt efficient service with a smile rugs always look beautiful!Mary Maschuci