Because of common concerns about germs, bacteria, and viruses in your home and businesses, Allaire Chem-Dry is now offering residential and commercial sanitization services. Help protect the people in your home and place of business from germs and bacteria in your kitchen, living room, bedrooms, offices, and even your basement by contacting us to apply a sanitizer to your home or business. Using a hospital grade green sanitizer, our sanitization services can help sanitize your carpets, rugs, tile and grout, upholstery, and more! Cleaning alone may not get the job done. Help protect your loved ones and schedule a cleaning and sanitization appointment today.
Tested and Proven Superior Results
Allaire Chem-Dry is committed to providing you with superior solutions and services that you can trust to keep your home clean, safe and healthy. Using a green-certified solution and our Hot Carbonating Extraction cleaning method, we deliver a deeper, longer-lasting clean that leaves you with peace of mind and a healthier environment for your family.
Our mission is to help people live healthier lives. To ensure that our processes can provide the results you need to maintain a clean and healthy home, we had independent laboratories test our core cleaning methods against some of the most common unhealthy elements found in homes – allergens and bacteria. We’re happy to share those results with you.
Chem-Dry’s MicroPro Shield
Chem-Dry offers MicroPro Shield as two package options, Disinfecting or Disinfecting plus Residual Antimicrobial Protection, to help provide a healthier home for your family. This treatment is recommended as a quarterly service to kill existing bacteria and viruses and to offer extended antimicrobial protection by inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow.2
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard & soft surfaces1
- Approved by the EPA for use against SARSCoV-2, the cause of COVID-191
- Can be used on most surfaces including food contact surfaces per EPA & FDA regulations1
- Environmentally responsible – bleach-free, phosphate-free & free of harsh chemicals
- No volatile organic compounds
Up to 90 Day Residual Antimicrobial Service:
- Patented technology acts as a protective armor to kill microbes (bacteria and algae) on contact for up to 90 days2
- The EPA-registered antimicrobial coating creates a layer of spikes that mechanically kill bacteria and algae by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, inhibiting the growth and spread of these microbes and the ability for superbugs to grow2
- Creates a colorless, odorless and non-toxic layer of continuous and persistent protection for up to 3 months2
- Regular cleaning of treated surfaces won’t impact effectiveness
- Environmentally responsible & free of harsh chemicals
1Based on EPA registration # 82972-1. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration # 82972-1; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated for 38 pathogens including bacteria, germs and viruses. Our sanitizer associated with EPA registration # 82972-1 has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
2Based on EPA registration # 87583-3. Effective against algae and odor and stain-causing bacteria.
Best employees and quality of work.Kelly Hartigan
They were reliable and knowledgeable,and I was pleased with thier work.Marie Sacco
Excellent all around.Janet Langstaff
Did great job on my carpeting, as always...professional & punctual...definitely recommend their services.Ruth Anne Bearce
On time,’ very efficient & did a good jobRichard Dalton
Very happy with the service removed spills and prompt serviceMark Cure
Awesome service! A job well done! I'll definitely use them on a regular basis?Tom Froehlich
I had a fantastic experience with Mathew Pignataro. He was quick, efficient and very confident in getting our stain out. Thank you Matt!Meghan Hinck